- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp Oregano fresh, chopped
- 2 tsp Thyme fresh, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Pinch of Red Chili Peppers
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Zucchini quartered and large dice
- 1 medium Onion sliced into rings
- 1 bunch Asparagus ends broken off and discarded, cut into 1 1/2'' pieces
- 1 lb Large Shrimp 31-35 count
- 1 tsp Lemon Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Grape Tomatoes fresh, halved (optional)
- Féta crumbled for topping (optional)
- Fresh Herbs topping, optional
- Season shrimp and set aside.
- Mix marinade ingredients together and toss vegetables in the marinade. Heat BBQ to medium. Grill veggies is a BBQ wok or wire mesh grill for 10-12 min. or until almost done.
- Add the shrimp in, toss and continue to cook for 3-4 min. until pink and cooked through. Serve immediately topped with feta, tomatoes and fresh herbs if desired.
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Half Your Plate blogger friend Noshing with the Nolands