Looking for a quick and easy breakfast? We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but it can be hard to find the time to throw something together on a busy morning. Today we’ve come up with some great solutions so that you can have a quick, produce-packed breakfast to start the day right!
1. Smoothies! Smoothies are quick, easy, and full of nutrients. A great way to start the day, fruit and veggie packed smoothies will keep you full right until lunch. Try our Orange Berry Smoothie or our Healthy Breakfast Smoothie to get you going.
2. Overnight oats. This new craze is all over the place, and is actually a really great way to prepare oatmeal ahead of time. The night before, mix 1/2 cup milk, 1/3 cup rolled oats, 1/2 a banana, 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, and a sprinkle of cinnamon Once you have your prepared oats ready to go, add bananas, berries, apples, coconut or dates for a delicious and filling breakfast on the go.
3. Hard boiled eggs and veggies. In a hurry? Hard boil an egg the night before and slice up some veggies to have with it. An easy grab n’ go breakfast you can munch on your way to the office.
4. Fruit and yogurt parfaits. These are so easy and we love them! Simply layer your favorite yogurt with any seasonal fruit (berries, peaches, apples etc.) and sprinkle the top with some granola. You can make these the night before and store in containers for the whole family to take with them.
5. Muffins. Tasty and filling, muffins are a great way to sneak some extra fruits and veggies in. Grab one of these Zucchini, Banana, and Flaxseed muffins, an apple, and you’ve got a complete breakfast to go!
Looking for more great ideas? Check out our recipes section, we’re adding new ones every day!