- 1 avocado fresh ripe, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 green onion
- 1/2 cup basil fresh, chopped, plus 2 tbsp for garnish
- 4 eggs hard-boiled
- 12 slices whole wheat baguette bread
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese reduced fat
- 1 tsp lime zest grated
- cracked black pepper to taste
- Dice avocado, tomatoes, and green onions.
- Peel and chop hard-boiled eggs.
- Reserving 2 tablespoons of basil for garnish, gently toss the first five ingredients in a small bowl. Add pepper to taste.
- Toast baguette slices and smear with ricotta cheese.
- Top with avocado mix and garnish with chopped basil.