Amazing Stir Fry Sauce
- 1/4 cup Low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Oyster Sauce or Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tbsp Sherry
- 2 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 cup Water
- 2 200g packages Udon Noodles
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 medium Carrot peeled and julienned
- 1 cup Daikon Radish peeled and julienned
- 3 Green Onions sliced (reserve some green parts for garnish)
- 4 tsp Garlic minced
- 3 Baby Bok Choy cut in half lengthwise and half again
- 1/4 cup Cashews chopped
- Cook noodles as prepackage instructions and set aside.
- While cooking noodles, mix all ingredients of the Amazing Stir-fry Sauce in a small bowl or jar.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrot, daikon radish and onion. Cook, stirring often, for 4-6 minutes.
- Push all to the side, add garlic and cook 1 minute. Stir in Amazing Stir-fry Sauce and bok choy and continue to simmer for 3-4 minutes until softened. Stir in noodles to heat through.
- Serve with reserved green onions and chopped cashews.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Bok Choy Udon Noodle Bowl
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Eat In Eat Out Magazine.