- 26 oz fresh pizza dough whole wheat
- 1 1/2 cup red potatoes packaged baby
- 1 pkg cremini mushrooms
- 1 pkg cherry tomatoes
- 1 sweet red pepper or yellow pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese grated part-skim
- 3 cups arugula baby, packaged
- 1 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
- Set oven rack to lower third and preheat oven to 475°F.
- On rimmed baking sheet, brush potatoes, mushrooms, tomatoes, red pepper and red onion with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring once; let cool slightly and toss with red wine vinegar and garlic.
- Meanwhile, line separate rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. On lightly floured surface, gently stretch and roll dough to prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over dough and top with vegetables. Bake until crust is browned and top is bubbling and golden, 20-25 minutes.
- In bowl, toss together arugula and vinegar; arrange over pizza.
Estimated Cost Per Serving: