- 1/2 head Cauliflower chopped coarsely
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 4 Green Onions thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Carrot grated
- 1 1/2 tsp Ginger minced
- 1/4 tsp Hot Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tbsp Sodium Reduced Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- Pulse cauliflower in food processor to break up into rice size pieces; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Saute onions, garlic and carrot for 2 minutes. Add ginger and hot pepper flakes and saute for 1 minute.
- Whisk together hoisin, soy sauce, rice vinegar and sesame oil; add to skillet. Stir in cauliflower and stir fry for 3 minutes or until coated well. Garnish with cilantro before serving if using.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Tips & Notes
Recipe Developed by Emily Richards