- 12 Raspberries
- 12 whole Blueberries
- 12 whole Blackberries
- 6 whole Strawberries
- 6 whole Grapes
- 6 whole Long lollipop sticks
- 1 whole Apple cut into spears
- 1 whole Pear cut into spears
- 1 cup Greek-style yogurt 0% fat
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Dutch cocoa optional
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Cottage cheese light
- 1/3 cup Cream cheese light
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese shredded low fat
- Thread the berries and grapes into lollipop sticks; set on platter with remaining fruit.
- Yogurt Dip: In bowl, whisk together yogurt, honey, cocoa and cinnamon until smooth.
- Cheesy Dip: In food processor, puree cottage cheese and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add Cheddar cheese and puree until smooth.
- Serve dips with berry kabobs and sliced fruit.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Fruit skewers and dip
% Daily Value*
*5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot
Tips & Notes
by Half Your Plate | 30 Jul, 2014