- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Sweet Onion diced
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 Red Pepper diced
- 1 Red Chili Pepper seeded and chopped finely
- 5-6 Heirloom Tomatoes drained and diced
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh Chilantro
- 4 Eggs poached
- In a hot skillet, sauté the onion until caramelized. Lower the heat and add the garlic and peppers; cook until tender
- Add the tomatoes and spices, cook until the tomatoes are starting to dissolve.
- Top with poached eggs and fresh cilantro and serve with a side crostini or bread of your preference.
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Executive Chef Louis Simard