- 2 medium Eggplant sliced into 1 inch rounds
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup Mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup Onion sliced
- 1 cup Green Pepper sliced
- 1/2 cup pepperoni
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 425F, coat parchment lined baking sheet with olive oil.
- Arrange eggplant on sheet and flip to evenly coat with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Once time has elapsed flip and season, return to oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with pizza sauce, veggies of your choice, and mozzarella cheese. Return to oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.