- 1 package Smoked Salmon
- 1/2 head Boston Lettuce
- 2 Zucchini
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Red Onion sliced
- 1/2 cup Green Peas frozen or fresh, whatever you have on hand
- 1/2 cup Parsley fresh, chopped
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Whisk together all the ingredients for the vinaigrette and set aside.
- Heat up the grill.
- Slice the zucchini into thin slices and lightly brush with olive oil. Grill on each side for 5-7 minutes. Set aside while you assemble salad.
- Wash and chop up your lettuce. Top with slices of onion and peas.
- Layer on the smoked salmon and grilled zucchini.
- Finish it off by drizzling the vinaigrette over the salad. Serve and enjoy!