- 2 Nectarine pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup Seedless Grapes halved
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Canola Oil
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Cardamom ground
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Vanilla Yogurt optional
- In a large bowl, combine nectarines and grapes with sugar; stirring well to coat. Stir in eggs and oil to combine.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, cardamom, baking soda and salt. Stir into fruit mixture until just mixed. Scrape mixture into a parchment lined 20 x 10 cm (8 x 4 inch) loaf pan. Bake for about 45 minutes or until tester comes out clean when tested. Let cool completely in pan on rack.
- Turn out of loaf pan to slice. Serve dolloped with yogurt, if desired.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Tips & Notes
Tip: This loaf is jam packed with fruit. You can try this loaf with large firm plums instead of the nectarines to change it up and green seedless grapes for the red. Recipe developed by Emily Richards