Fruit for grilling
- 1 fresh Pineapple cored and sliced and cut into chunks
- 10 Strawberries skewered on two sticks
- 3 firm Peaches cut in half
- 2 cups Green Grapes whole
- 10 fresh Strawberries sliced
- 1/2 Cantaloupe cubed
- 1-2 Bananas sliced
- Fresh Mint optional
Grilled Strawberry Sauce
- 10 Strawberries grilled
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1-2 tbsp Honey
- Grill the pineapple, strawberries and peaches on a medium-high grill until grill marks appear. Do not overcook the fruit. Refrigerate until cooled. Slice the peaches and large dice the pineapple.
- For the sauce, whirl the grilled strawberries with the orange juice and honey in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Gently toss all the fruit together and top with fresh mint if using. Serve with the Grilled Strawberry Sauce.
Tips & Notes
Recipe from Half Your Plate friend Noshing with the Nolands