- Half a bunch Rapini trimmed
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 cups Each Chopped Kale Leaves and Swiss Chard
- 1 pkg Baby Spinach
- 1/2 tsp Each Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper divided
- 1 cup 10% Cream
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese freshly grated
- 1 cup Light Cheddar Cheese shredded
- In a pot of boiling water, blanch rapini for 4 minutes. Drain well and chop; set aside.
- In a large deep skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook garlic for 30 seconds. Add kale and Swiss chard; cook, stirring for 3 minutes. Add rapini and baby spinach and half each of the salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes or until all the greens are wilted and tender but firm. Scrape into a greased casserole dish.
- In a bowl, whisk together cream, eggs, Parmesan cheese and remaining salt and pepper. Pour over top of greens and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in 400 F (200 C) oven for about 15 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Emily Richards