- 4 stalks Celery halved and julienned
- 2 Carrots halved and julienned
- 2 Granny Smith Apples or Crispin apples, cored and julienned
- 1 Shallot thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley and Mint each chopped
- 3 tbsp Canola Oil
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 small clove Garlic minced
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Celery Seed
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 small Pork Tenderloin about 12oz
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Cider Vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine celery, carrot, apple, shallot, parsley and mint; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil and lemon juice. Remove 2 tbsp (30 mL) into a shallow dish and whisk in garlic, mustard, chipotle, celery seed and half each of the salt and pepper. Add pork tenderloin and turn to coat evenly. Whisk remaining salt and pepper, maple syrup and vinegar into bowl and pour over celery mixture.
- Grill pork tenderloin over medium high heat for about 15 minutes, turning often until hint of pink remains inside. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Toss with slaw to serve.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Emily Richards