- 4 baking Potatoes
- 16 fresh Sage Leaves
- 1/4 cup Sundried Olives chopped and pitted
- 1/4 cup Butter melted
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- A Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 cup Feta crumbled, optional
- Pierce potatoes all over with fork. Place in microwave on High for about 12 minutes or bake in 400 F (200 C) oven for about 45 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Cut slits in potato crosswise cutting almost all the way through to create a fan. Place sage leaves and olives in slits. Drizzle the inside of the potatoes with butter and sprinkle with pepper and salt.
- Place on greased grill over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes or until golden and crispy. Sprinkle with feta, if using.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Emily Richards