- 3 cups Chopped broccoli and cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove minced
- 2 tsp Chopped Fresh Thyme Leaves, diced
- 1/2 tsp Salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Ground Pepper, divided
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/4 cups Milk
- 1 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Shredded Gruyere or old cheese
- In a bowl, toss together broccoli, cauliflower, oil, garlic, 1 tsp (5 mL) of the thyme and half each of the salt and pepper. Spread onto parchment paper lined baking sheet. Roast in preheated 400 F (200 C) oven for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, flour and remaining thyme, salt and pepper.
- Spread roasted vegetables into bottom of sprayed 9 inch (23 cm) pie plate. Pour egg mixture over top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in preheated 375 F (190 C) oven for about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in centre comes out clean.
Estimated Cost Per Serving: