- 2 Mucci Farms Mini Eggplant diced
- 3 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 tsp Smoked Salt or sea salt
- 1 (255g/9oz) clamshell Mucci Farms Cherto™ Gourmet Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 can (540ml) Chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 3 cloves garlic
- Za’atar seasoning optional
- olive oil to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a medium bowl, combine diced eggplant with 2 tbsp. oil and salt. Arrange in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet. Roast on bottom rack for 12-15 minutes until soft and tender.
- Halve Mucci Farms Cherto™ Gourmet Cherry Tomatoes and toss with 1 tbsp. oil. Arrange in a single layer in a baking dish. Roast on top rack for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add eggplant, chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice and garlic. Process until smooth.
- Spoon hummus into a bowl and top with roasted Cherto™ Gourmet Cherry Tomatoes, a liberal drizzle of olive oil and sprinkling of Za’atar seasoning. Serve with pita, pita chips and/or assorted veggies.
Tips & Notes
Recipe contributed by #HalfYourPlate friend Mucci Farms for the International Year of Fruits and Veggies