- 1 medium Sugar Pumpkin peeled and large diced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 fresh Thyme Sprigs stems removed more to granish if desired
- Kosher Salt to Taste
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- Roasted Pepitas (pumpkin seeds) that have been shelled and salted
- Preheat oven to 450F. Place pumpkin on a rimmed baking tray, in a single layer, do not overlap. If need be use two trays.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and the thyme leaves. Bake for 15-20 min. Do not turn. Carefully transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with pepitas and thyme sprigs if desired. Serve immediately.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Tips & Notes
Recipe from Half Your Plate friend Noshing with The Nolands