- 8 slices Bacon chopped
- 1 Shallot minced
- 1 1/2 lb Brussel Sprouts fresh, trimmed and halved
- 1 large Apple cored and diced
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth
- Pinch each Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper
- In a large deep skillet, cook bacon and shallot for about 8 minutes or until fat starts to render and bacon starts to crisp up.
- Stir in Brussel sprouts and broth; cover and cook for 7 minutes or until tender but firm. Uncover and stir in apple, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally for about 3 minutes or until Brussel sprouts are glazed and apple is tender.
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Emily Richards