Citrus Tahini Dressing
- 3 tbsp Tahini
- 1/3 cup Orange Juice freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Ginger freshly grated
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Watermelon seedless, cubed
- 4 mini Cucumbers thinly sliced
- 1 cup Sweet Cherries pitted and halved
- 2 Avocado sliced
- 2 cup Black Rice cooked
- 1 cup Almonds toasted
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine. If the dressing seems thick, add a bit more orange juice or water until you reach the desired consistency.
- Arrange the Buddha bowls by placing evenly dividing the watermelon, cucumbers, cherries, avocados, and rice between four bowls. Sprinkle with the toasted almonds and drizzle with the dressing. Serve immediately.