- 2 cobs of Corn husked
- 1 large Tomato chopped
- 2 tbsp Basil fresh, chopped
- 2 tbsp Parsley fresh, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Each Salt and Pepper
- 4 Whole Wheat Pita Breads
- 1/4 cup Basil Pesto
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Place corn cobs on preheated greased grill over medium heat. Grill, turning occasionally for about 10 minutes or until slightly charred and tender crisp. Remove from grill and cut kernels from cob; place in a bowl.
- Add tomato, basil, parsley, salt and pepper to bowl; stir to combine.
- Spread pesto over pita breads. Sprinkle each with some of the tomato and corn mixture. Sprinkle with feta.
- Place pita breads on grill; close lid and grill for about 5 minutes or until pita is crisp and golden.
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Emily Richards