- 1 tsp margarine Lactantia Healthy Attitude Omega 3
- 1/2 cup mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup green pepper sweet, finely chopped
- ¼ cup onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp ham finely diced
- Pinch pepper
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 6 slices tomato
- Melt margarine in a nonstick skillet set over medium–high heat; cook mushrooms, green pepper, onion and ham, stirring often, for 3 to 5 minutes or until browned. Reduce heat to medium.
- Whisk pepper into Egg Beaters. Spread mushroom mixture evenly in the skillet. Pour Egg Beaters mixture evenly over mushroom mixture. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until set and golden on the bottom. Run a spatula around the sides.
- Slide omelette onto a plate; flip and return to the skillet for 30 seconds to brown the other side. Cut into 6 wedges.
- Stack 3 wedges, alternating with 3 tomato slices, onto each serving plate
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Western Omelette Stack for Two
% Daily Value*
*5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot