- 3 turkey sausage lean
- 2 tsp olive oil extra-virgin
- ½ sweet red pepper
- ½ yellow pepper
- ½ orange pepper
- 1/2 sweet onion cut into rounds
- 6 small tortillas whole wheat
- 3 cups spinach leaves baby
- ⅓ cup low-fat feta cheese
- 1 cup yogurt no-fat, Greek style
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno seeded (optional)
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- Yogurt Dressing: In small bowl, combine yogurt, green onion, jalapeno (if using), lime juice and cumin.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Place sausages, peppers and onion on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and grill, turning sausage and onion, until no longer pink inside, about 10 minutes.
- Cut sausage into rounds and vegetables into strips.
- Wrap tortillas in foil; place on grill and warm through, about 3 minutes.
- To serve, divide sausage, peppers, onion, spinach and feta cheese among tortillas; top with yogurt dressing.
Estimated Cost Per Serving: