- 1/4 cup Fat-Free Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Low-Fat Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp Stone-Ground Mustard
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Poppy Seeds
- 2 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups Watermelon rind grated with fruit and green peel removed
- 1 cup Carrot grated
- 1 1/2 cup Pineapple fresh, diced
- Place watermelon rind on several layers of paper towels to soak up excess fluid while you prepare the dressing and other ingredients.
- In a small bowl, blend dressing thoroughly and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl add dressing, rind, carrot, and pineapple and toss to thoroughly coat.
Tips & Notes
Recipe from Industry Partner The National Watermelon Promotion Board