1 serving = 105 g (3 small)
- Source of Vitamin C (18% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- Source of potassium (272 mg per serving)
- Source of fibre (2 g per serving)
- Sodium-free (1 mg per serving)
- Fat-free (0.4 g per serving)
Plump, fairly firm fruit with as much golden orange as possible.
Cover, refrigerate unwashed ripe fruit for up to one week. Ripen firm fruit at room temperature until it yields to gentle pressure.
Rinse. Cut fruit lengthwise around pit and gently twist to separate halves. Blanching removes skins.