- 1 medium cauliflower rinsed and cut into florets
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumps
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Beat egg, egg white and water in a bowl, set aside.
- Mix bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese in a bowl, set aside.
- Dip florets, a few at a time, in the egg bath and then in the bread crumb mix, being sure to coat the cauliflower.
- Set on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 425 F for 20 minutes or until brown.
- Dip in favorite dressing!
Tips & Notes
Contributed by friend of Half Your Plate Laurie Barker Jackman