- 4 cups cauliflower packaged florets
- 2 cups broccoli packaged florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pinch hot chili flakes optional
- 2 tsp thyme packaged chopped fresh or ½ dried thyme
- 1/2 lemon
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C).
- Place cauliflower and broccoli in roasting pan or baking sheet.
- Drizzle with oil, salt and chili flakes (if using); bake, stirring twice until tender and browned, about 20 minutes.
- Toss with thyme, bake for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon over vegetables and sprinkle parmesan over top; return to oven and bake until cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Tips & Notes
by Half Your Plate | 30 Mar, 2014