- 1 tsp Canola Oil
- 4 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp Minced Fresh Ginger
- pinch Hot Pepper Flakes
- 3 cups Chopped Chineese Greens, such as bok choy or gai lan
- 1 1/2 cups Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 5 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 tsb Miso Paste
- 1 cup Diced Firm Tofu
- 2 tbsp Soduim Reduced Soy Sauce
- Asian Hot Chili Sauce (optional)
- In a soup pot, heat oil over medium heat. Cook onions, ginger and hot pepper flakes for 1 minute to soften. Stir in greens and mushrooms. Pour in vegetable broth and miso; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp. Add tofu, soy sauce and chili sauce if using; cook for 5 minutes before serving.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Emily Richards