- 4 eggs hard-cooked, peeled
- 4 potatoes chopped into small cubes
- 2 apples cored and chopped (such as Royal Gala or Empire)
- 2/3 cup celery chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion chopped
- 1/3 cup sour cream or yogurt, fat-free
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise light
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp mild curry paste or powder, mild
- Chop two of the eggs and cut remaining two into wedges for garnish.
- In small saucepan, bring potatoes to boil and cook for about 5 minutes or until tender. Drain well and place in large bowl.
- Add chopped eggs, apples, celery and red onions.
- In small bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, curry paste and pepper.Pour over potato and egg mixture and stir gently to coat well.
- Garnish with egg wedges and cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
Estimated Cost Per Serving: