- olive oil
- 1 lb Ground Beef, Turkey or Chicken
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp dehydrated onion flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce chopped
- 1 Vine Tomato diced and seeded
- 1 Red Pepper sliced
- 1 Yellow Pepper sliced
- 1 medium Yellow Onion sliced
- Pickles for Garnish
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tsp Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat BBQ to medium-high heat.
- Mix burger ingredients together. Form into four patties.
- Brush each burger patty with olive oil on each side, then grill for 4-5 minutes per side until burger is cooked all the way through. This may require a few more minutes time if you’re using poultry.
- Meanwhile, prepare veggies, adding to large bowls. Mix up dressing and set aside. If desired, grill peppers alongside burgers.
- Remove burgers (and peppers) from the grill, then let cool for a minute. Slice each burger and top each salad with them. Drizzle Sriracha dressing and serve.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Easy & Healthy Burger Salad with Sriracha Dressing
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tips & Notes
Recipe from Half Your Plate Blogger Friend Taylor Stinson of The Girl on Bloor