- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 500 grams edamame shelled
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Canola oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds toasted
- Toss asparagus with sesame oil. Place on preheated greased grill over medium heat. Grill, turning occasionally for 7 minutes or until tender but firm and golden. Remove to cutting board and chop; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a pot of boiling salted water, cook edamame for 5 minutes. Drain well and place in a large bowl; add asparagus.
- Whisk together lemon juice, oil, garlic and salt and drizzle over asparagus mixture. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Emily Richards.