- 1 Sweet Potato scrubbed
- 1 Egg hard cooked, peeled
- 2 tbsp Cilantro fresh, chopped
- 2 tbsp 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Mango Chutney
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 2 slices Grain Bread toasted
- 1/4 cup Cucumber thinly sliced
- Poke sweet potato with fork a few times all over. Place in microwave and cook on High for about 3 minutes or until tender. Let cool slightly.
- Peel sweet potato and place in bowl with egg. Using potato masher or fork, roughly mash together. Stir in cilantro, yogurt, chutney, curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Spread over bread and top with cucumber.
Tips & Notes
Tip: You could also use this as a vegetarian filling for jumbo pasta shells or cannelloni pasta. Recipe developed by Emily Richards