- 4, 4-5 oz flounder fillets cut in half
- 2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 2 red peppers thinly sliced
- 2 green peppers thinly sliced
- 1 mango ripe, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season the flounder fillets with lemon pepper.
- In bowl combine tomato, onion, peppers, mango, cilantro, olive oil, lime juice and black pepper.
- Place a half fillet in centre of aluminum foil (cut into 8-12 inch/20-30 cm squares). Top with 1/4 of the tomato and mango mixture. Cover with second half piece of fish. Fold aluminum foil edges together to form a sealed pouch. Repeat for other 3 portions.
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C. Place foil pouches on baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until fish becomes flaky.
- Remove from oven, allow to rest for 3-4 minutes.
- Carefully unwrap the pouch and allow the steam to escape.
Estimated Cost Per Serving: