- 1 cup Pineapple chopped into chunks
- 1 large Orange peeled and segmented
- 1 large Grapefruit peeled and segmented
- 1 large Bananas sliced
- 1 Kiwi Fruit peeled, halved, and sliced
- 1 cup Strawberries chopped (we like Granny Smith in this)
- 1/4 cup Orange juice
- 1/4 tsp Lime grated peel (optional)
- 2 tbsp Lime juice fresh
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Combine pineapple, oranges, grapefruit, banana, kiwi, and strawberries in large serving bowl.
- Stir together orange juice, lime peel, lime juice, and honey in small bowl and pour over salad. Toss to coat.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Honey Lime Fruit Toss
% Daily Value*
*5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot
Tips & Notes
The easiest way to prepare the citrus is to peel, cut away the membranes of the individual segments with a knife, and toss into a bowl.