- 1 mango ripe, divided
- 2 cups strawberries divided
- 1/4 cup basil fresh, plus 2 tbsp for topping
- 1/2 cup basil chopped fresh, plus 2 tbsp for garnish
- 1/2 cup feta cheese fat free crumbles
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices bread whole wheat
- Peel and pit mango.
- Dice 3/4 of mango and 3/4 of strawberries; place in large bowl with feta cheese.
- Put remaining fruit, 1/4 cup of basil, vinegar and oil in a blender and blend.
- Pour blended vinaigrette over fruit-feta mix and toss gently.
- Chop remaining basil leaves.
- Toast bread slices and cut each slice diagonally.
- Top toast points with dressed fruit feta mix and chopped basil.