- 1 Zucchini
- 2 cup large broccoli florets
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 tbsp parsley or basil, or mint,chopped fresh, 1
- 1 clove garlic minced
Garlic Herb Dipping Sauce:
- 1/4 cup Yogurt plain low fat
- 1 tbsp parsley or basil, or mint, chopped fresh
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic small, minced
- Garlic Herb Dipping Sauce: In bowl, whisk together yogurt, parsley, mustard and garlic; set aside.
- Cut zucchini crosswise into 1 cm (1/2 inch) slices; place in bowl.
- Add broccoli and tomatoes. Add parsley, garlic and pepper.
- Spray vegetables lightly with olive oil cooking spray; toss to coat well.
- Skewer vegetables onto skewers alternating with each vegetable. Place on greased grill over medium heat and grill for about 15 minutes, turning twice or until golden and tender crisp.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
Tips & Notes
Tip: If using wooden skewers be sure to soak them for at least 20 minutes to prevent flare ups on the barbecue. Oven roasting method: Place skewers on parchment paper lined baking sheet and roast in 200°C (400°F) oven for about 20 minutes or until golden and tender crisp. If you don’t want to use skewers simply spread the vegetables onto parchment and roast for the same amount of time.