- 12 baguette slices toasted
- 12 Watermelon slices thick rectangular size, about the same size as baguette slices
- 12-20 Basil leaves fresh
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Liquid Honey
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Grill the watermelon slices over medium heat for 5-7 minutes per side, until grill marks appear and the watermelon begins to caramelize.
- Arrange the basil leaves over the toasted baguette slices and top with the grilled watermelon.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk the balsamic vinegar and honey together and let it come to a simmer until it thickens just slightly (about 5 minutes).
- Drizzle the honey balsamic reduction over each of the watermelon slices and top with the crumbled feta cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Tips & Notes
Recipe from Half Your Plate Blogger Friend Chrissie Baker