- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 4 cups no salt added broth
- 2 cups pumpkin canned*
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh corn
- 3/4 cup salsa
- plain Greek yogurt for garnish
- In a pot, saute garlic, chili powder and cumin until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add broth and bring to a simmer.
- Add pumpkin and stir. Add beans, corn, salsa and bring to a simmer.
- Serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Tips & Notes
Recipe from Half Your Plate friend Laurie Barker Jackman *Note: You can either roast a pumpkin to get your puree or use canned