- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 Onion chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 stalk Celery diced
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano Leaves
- 4 large Tomatoes chopped
- 1 Green or Yellow Bell Pepper chopped
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper seeded and minced
- 1 container Baby Spinach (5 oz) roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 4 Eggs
- In a large deep skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, garlic, celery, chili powder and oregano, stirring for about 5 minutes or until softened. Add tomatoes and peppers; cover and cook for about 5 minutes or until liquid starts to come out of the tomatoes. Uncover and stir in spinach and salt; bring to a simmer.
- Carefully crack eggs, one at a time into simmering sauce. Cover and cook for about 3 minutes or until whites are set. Remove from heat and serve.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Emily Richards.