- 4 portobello mushrooms about 4 inches / 10 cm wide, stems removed
- 2 cups brown Rice cooked Uncle Ben's Wholegrain
- 1 cup tomato sauce or pasta sauce, no-salt-added
- 2 tbsp basil chopped fresh, or flat leaf parsley
- 1 tsp thyme dried
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper fresh
- 4 tsp parmesan fresh, grated
- Place mushroom caps, cup side up, on parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- In bowl, combine rice, tomato sauce, basil, thyme, and pepper.
- Mound mixture evenly among mushrooms. Sprinkle each with cheese and bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for about 30 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and cheese golden.
Estimated Cost Per Serving: