- 3/4 cup Greek Yogurt Plain
- 1/4 cup Pineapple diced
- 1/4 cup Mango diced
- 1/4 cup Cooked brown rice
- 1/8 cup Coconut unsweetened, toasted, shredded
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1 pinch Salt
- Mix the rice with 1 tsp of the honey and salt then place it at the bottom of a clear mason jar or short glass.
- Divide the Greek yogurt into three roughly equal portions and add one of them to the jar on top of the rice.
- Add the diced pineapple on top of the yogurt and then top with another layer of yogurt.
- Place the diced mango on top as another layer before placing the rest of the yogurt on top
- Top the yogurt with the toasted coconut and drizzle with the remaining honey.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Half Your Plate On-Campus Ambassador Hana Baig (University of Guelph)