- 1/2 bunch Flat Leaf Kale ribs trimmed and discarded
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Dash Sea Salt to taste
- Hot Sauce to taste (optional)
- Salt-Free Garlic Powder to taste (optional)
- Wash kale and cut kale leaves into 2 inch pieces.
- Arrange kale pieces on a microwave safe plate. Make sure the kale leaves do not overlap.
- Drizzle olive oil over kale pieces. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Cook each plate of kale in microwave for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
- Drizzle hot sauce or sprinkle garlic powder on top if desired!
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Half Your Plate On-Campus Ambassador Colleen Farrell (University of Guelph)