- 3 cups Kale chopped fine
- 2 cups Watermelon diced and seeded
- 2 cups English Cucumber peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup Red Onion finely diced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata Olives cut in halves
- 1/4 cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Fresh Mint chopped
- Grated Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- In a large bowl, add kale, watermelon, cucumber, onion and olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, mint and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss thoroughly. Top with feta cheese. Serve.