- 1 head Cauliflower leaves and core removed
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin ground
- 1/2 tsp Oregano dried
- 1/3 cup Buffalo Sauce reduced sodium
- 1/2 cup Extra Old Light Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Celery Sticks
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
- Cut cauliflower into even pieces about 2 inches (5 cm) in size and place in large bowl. Add oil, chili powder, cumin and oregano and toss well to coat.
- Spread into greased grill basket and place over medium high heat on grill; close lid and grill for 8 minutes. Open lid and stir gently; grill for about 10 minutes or until cauliflower is tender-crisp and charred.
- In a large bowl, stir together buffalo sauce and cheese. Add hot charred cauliflower to bowl and toss well to coat. Serve with celery sticks and dip.
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Emily Richards