- 4 slices Pineapple cored and about 1 inch thick
- 1 each Red and Green Bell Pepper quartered
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- 2 Avocados mashed
- 1/4 cup 5% Light Cream
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice optional
- 1 small clove Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Cilantro fresh, chopped
- 2 tbsp Mint fresh, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- A Few Dashes of Hot Pepper Sauce optional
- Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips optional
- Brush pineapple and peppers with oil and place on medium high grill, turning occasionally for about 8 minutes or until golden and tender. Remove to a cutting board and chop.
- In a large bowl, mash together avocadoes, cream, lime juice, if using, garlic, cilantro, mint, salt and hot pepper sauce, if using. Stir in chopped pineapple and peppers until combined.
- Serve on or with tortilla chips if desired.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Tips & Notes
Tip: This would also be delicious served as a salad over mixed greens or to top a grilled burger, sausage or chicken. Recipe developed by Emily Richards